2008년 6월 5일 목요일

Fair play

It was actually first time to go see a play at Meany Theater. I thought the play was very...unpredictable? It was an illusion throughout the whole play. I found the setting interesting in a way that people were in there own spaces and the light control and when they eventually moved to downstairs, it reminded me of the composition we did in our Berlin seminar class. Use of elevation and building up and tearing it down to some extent. I relly enjoyed how people interpreted the airplane by moving the set by themselves, and also the sound effect. Honestly, I was a little bit confused during the play, but I understood after watching the play and talking to some people about the play. Life as fantasy which I thought little strange but it was an impressive play.

댓글 없음: