2008년 6월 5일 목요일

Head On

At first, I thought it would just be a movie about showing about different culture; Turkish. Even when I got the email saying that the movie is intense at some point I could not imagine how intense it would be before I watched it. It was a shocking and very intense to watch. I grew up in Korea and Korean culture is pretty conservative and strict too, but the Turkish culture was much more conservative. Turkish women can only get married to Turkish men, desire to run away from the family and escape from the culture, seeking for freedom. Family dignity being important than anything, it is considered even more important the daughter was very shocking for me. The plot of the movie is , i feel like somewhat similar to us in a way that we seek of something that isn't ordinary to find freedom and out desire to find exit from our ordinary life. I was not very happy about the movie right after i watched it, but after having discussion about the movie and thinking about it, overall i think it is a well plotted movie as whole.

댓글 없음: