2008년 5월 26일 월요일

Composition

How could we come up with a composition using German we learned, to build up, break and build up again? We have to bring in our research topic as well. Only German I know was to say hi, count up to twenty...........yes. What can we do? As a group we gathered around before Thursday and gathered some thoughts. When we actually stepped outside to find the space to present our composition, we were in luck that we could find stairs to go up and come down; which could be used as change in elevation and use of space. Our group is focusing on art(performing art, music pieces, and visual art as well), we sang a song during the composition and we found a quote to shout out loud.

I really enjoyed all the composition, but I must say that the second composition was my favorite.
I liked their idea of using stairs in front of the drama building, people going up and down, changing elevation. I also liked how they represented different identities, one says hi to other and they sort of look at each other weird because even though they are German, they have different identity and background they come from.
Also, the last group's composition and use of people's physical body to build up and break down was interesting as well.

I hoped that we learned more German!

댓글 없음: